Photo

Newbie Thread

1257 replies to this topic

#1221 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hello! I'm Jack, a recovering horses ass. I have been stumbling about the forum since I was roped into the poetry contest a year or so ago.
Now that I am no longer a junior member #ialwayshatedbeingajunior I thought I should share my experience with The Doors.

I will never forget hearing Light my Fire on the radio back in the 60's, it sent a chill up my spine. A few years later Riders on the storm
did the same thing. It wasn't till I hit college many years later that I acquainted myself with what I dubbed "the spooky band".
I was so into the music that after playing Morrison Hotel, I took a few Tylenol, broke into a Museum and tried to steal a moonrock from an Apollo mission #Themuseumsignsaid"PleaseTouch"soIdid. The moonrock had been secured to another location #wisely so I grabbed a vial astronauts used to stash their moondust. Then I tied my bootlace around my pinky till it turned white and became comfortably numb. Then I screamed and chopped off my pinky tip with a pair of loping shears. There was no blood and didn't feel a thing. I put my pinky tip into the vial. As I was vacating the museum I wrote something about ancient greek on a guest register and drove off to the hospital. I spent the next month taking strange drugs in a special place for sick pups who give a whole new meaning to the word "lunatic".

After all that my alcoholism and drug use magically stopped, I tossed all my record albums #doorsincluded into the Erie Canal and I got a class X Honorable Discharge from the US Army. I realized later that what had happened to me was an example of the Shamanistic side to the Doors. The music had saved my life and halted my downward spiral before I ended up in the gutter, prison, asylum, or the grave. I suppose I should thank them for that #thanks. A missing pinky tip was a small price to pay to get my sanity back and set the boundaries of the limits of my mind, plus my pinky now looks like a little penis and makes a great zipper gag! As it turns out my personality, upbringing and sense of humor are very similar to Morrison and even a bit like Densmore too. I now understand their art almost perfectly now.

I am surprised to find many enlightened intelligent people and poets here on this forum, and it is nice to see people that actually knew the Doors circle personally and have interesting things to share. Although I am currently under the influence of a poets block #museanxiety, I'll wander aimlessly about the forum from time to time to enlighten everyone with what may at first glance appear to be stupidity. I'll post a pic in the members picture thread after my face congeals. I had a Rhino/Septo/Turbinoplasty back on Dec 9th to correct my shattered twisted wreckage nose that I busted about 40 years ago when I ran like a bird nose first into a sliding glass door #whattiming. Dr. Michelangelo did a really great job restoring my face back to the way it naturally should be and I can breathe great now! We are still working on a painful nostril issue.

I was excited to see that Robbie got nominated for a Grammy. He was so underrated as a song writer and without his songs the Doors never would have been successful as they were. Recognition was long overdue.

Wondering what I am smoking? It's these white sticks with smokey orange strawberry tips my fairy godmother turned me on to. You can get them at your local drug store, gas station, or convenience mart.

Anyone else replying to this?you're kinda , i mean really crude.

Edited by StupidGirl, 15 September 2012 - 05:35 AM.

#1222 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

take a breath....nevertrustapoet won that contest....

#1223 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

take a breath....nevertrustapoet won that contest....

so couldn't find the tony scott suicide tribute....did you at least watch "coma"?

#1224 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:17 AM

Edited by StupidGirl, 15 September 2012 - 05:33 AM.

#1225 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

Edited by StupidGirl, 15 September 2012 - 05:32 AM.

#1226 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

dear familiarfreak, can you like get a regular job?

Edited by StupidGirl, 15 September 2012 - 05:31 AM.

#1227 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hi, I'm new here. I've been a fan of the Doors for at least a day but no longer than 80 years. So, I think that would count me as hardcore. I'm 27, I'm cute, I'm sassy and I'm so NOT afraid to go there.

Alreet, I'm not new. I'm so old. But Apollo Creeds been training me for my comeback to the board. At first he didn't want me to comeback, said I was a bum, said "Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about the Lizard Lounge. Doors make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker. "

But I felt I had one fight left in me.

Finally he relented. "See that look in their eyes, Wordy? You gotta get that look back, Wordy. Eye of the tiger, man." Apollo's words were golden. Training went on for months. Ego's set aside, old wounds healed. Pride.... yes, pride.... Swallowed straight up with no chaser. "Now, when we posted, you had that eye of the tiger, man; the edge! And now you gotta get it back, and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning. You know what I mean?"

So, taking Apollo's words to heart, I'm starting from the beginning. Reintroducing myself.

This is for all the people I used to run with.... Before Apollo was beat to death by Ivan Drago he left me with this... "We always have to be in the middle of the action 'cause we're the warriors. And without some challenge, without some damn war to fight then the warriors might as well be dead, Stallion, I mean Wordy. Now I'm asking you - as a friend - stand by my side this one last time."

:devil: Rocky V sucks! :wtf:

don;t know what wtf means; but pretty sure you're fucked.*i'm tryin' Dave*

Edited by StupidGirl, 27 September 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#1228 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

New members, say hello and introduce yourselves. Just click the "Add Reply" button and tell us something about yourself, who you are, where you're from, why you like The Doors, etc. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Official Doors board!
Dave

Dear FamiliarFreak, thanx for lettin' me cuss... I need too.Sorry, to Jeff, didnot know he was like, top fuvkin' dog. :rolleyes:

Edited by StupidGirl, 15 October 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#1229 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

New members, say hello and introduce yourselves. Just click the "Add Reply" button and tell us something about yourself, who you are, where you're from, why you like The Doors, etc. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Official Doors board!
Dave

Dear Dave. Somebody told me not to talk to you anymore,I'm tryin' not to.... so, what does that message mean?too many posts?oh, so, the definition of troll is someon's who's quiet *until midnite* and likes to read?
ignore me Dave

Edited by StupidGirl, 07 December 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#1230 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Anyone else replying to this?you're kinda , i mean really crude.

Don't even bring Erie Canal into your bullshit. I can pretty much say: you're fucked.
Dave, this is what's left of us communication?

#1231 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

Hello! I'm Jack, a recovering horses ass. I have been stumbling about the forum since I was roped into the poetry contest a year or so ago.
Now that I am no longer a junior member #ialwayshatedbeingajunior I thought I should share my experience with The Doors.

I will never forget hearing Light my Fire on the radio back in the 60's, it sent a chill up my spine. A few years later Riders on the storm
did the same thing. It wasn't till I hit college many years later that I acquainted myself with what I dubbed "the spooky band".
I was so into the music that after playing Morrison Hotel, I took a few Tylenol, broke into a Museum and tried to steal a moonrock from an Apollo mission #Themuseumsignsaid"PleaseTouch"soIdid. The moonrock had been secured to another location #wisely so I grabbed a vial astronauts used to stash their moondust. Then I tied my bootlace around my pinky till it turned white and became comfortably numb. Then I screamed and chopped off my pinky tip with a pair of loping shears. There was no blood and didn't feel a thing. I put my pinky tip into the vial. As I was vacating the museum I wrote something about ancient greek on a guest register and drove off to the hospital. I spent the next month taking strange drugs in a special place for sick pups who give a whole new meaning to the word "lunatic".

After all that my alcoholism and drug use magically stopped, I tossed all my record albums #doorsincluded into the Erie Canal and I got a class X Honorable Discharge from the US Army. I realized later that what had happened to me was an example of the Shamanistic side to the Doors. The music had saved my life and halted my downward spiral before I ended up in the gutter, prison, asylum, or the grave. I suppose I should thank them for that #thanks. A missing pinky tip was a small price to pay to get my sanity back and set the boundaries of the limits of my mind, plus my pinky now looks like a little penis and makes a great zipper gag! As it turns out my personality, upbringing and sense of humor are very similar to Morrison and even a bit like Densmore too. I now understand their art almost perfectly now.

I am surprised to find many enlightened intelligent people and poets here on this forum, and it is nice to see people that actually knew the Doors circle personally and have interesting things to share. Although I am currently under the influence of a poets block #museanxiety, I'll wander aimlessly about the forum from time to time to enlighten everyone with what may at first glance appear to be stupidity. I'll post a pic in the members picture thread after my face congeals. I had a Rhino/Septo/Turbinoplasty back on Dec 9th to correct my shattered twisted wreckage nose that I busted about 40 years ago when I ran like a bird nose first into a sliding glass door #whattiming. Dr. Michelangelo did a really great job restoring my face back to the way it naturally should be and I can breathe great now! We are still working on a painful nostril issue.

I was excited to see that Robbie got nominated for a Grammy. He was so underrated as a song writer and without his songs the Doors never would have been successful as they were. Recognition was long overdue.

Wondering what I am smoking? It's these white sticks with smokey orange strawberry tips my fairy godmother turned me on to. You can get them at your local drug store, gas station, or convenience mart.

no, sounds like your ass is on "bath salts"...I DON'T EVEN KNOW if your entitled to a reply from me.But,enrage you do
so well,,,oh,well////

#1232 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Welcome newbies. Posted Image

yeah, heard that word thrown around...newbie...I've been here forever... now there's a new word...troll. so , like i'm quiet in the am's just like to read ;not response yet till i'm ready*nite* does that make me a troll???oh well....can i add one of those smiley faces things? :rolleyes:

#1233 Queen182

Queen182

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

yeah, heard that word thrown around...newbie...I've been here forever... now there's a new word...troll. so , like i'm quiet in the am's just like to read ;not response yet till i'm ready*nite* does that make me a troll???oh well....can i add one of those smiley faces things? :rolleyes:

Although I never intended to be, seems I'm listed as a resident troll on another board, so I guess we have something in common..lol! I'm also a night owl with a day job.. :)

Edited by Queen182, 07 December 2012 - 11:57 PM.

Q182

#1234 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

Although I never intended to be, seems I'm listed as a resident troll on another board, so I guess we have something in common..lol! I'm also a night owl with a day job.. :)

So, just readin' old posts makes one a "troll"? I guess curiosity killed the Cat...can I do one of those faces too? hold on, :P

#1235 Queen182

Queen182

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

So, just readin' old posts makes one a "troll"? I guess curiosity killed the Cat...can I do one of those faces too? hold on, :P

I think reading is okay, it is when we respond that folks take issue. lol! :)
Q182

#1236 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

I think reading is okay, it is when we respond that folks take issue. lol! :)

well, fuvk me <_<

#1237 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

thanx you Queen182/

#1238 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

welcome newbies.. they'r about to eat you up...

#1239 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

The Doors message board is fuvked... they have this topic of "trolls" as hot??? If you respond, you're not being social; just a troll.If you wanna keep you mouth shut & just read , you're a "troll"...and God forbid, ya piss off Mizz Daisy.....hold on, I'm thinkin'

#1240 oak

oak

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

:lol: It rings, so true.

Edited by oak, 22 December 2012 - 12:28 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users