FREE Doors iPhone App now live!!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Doorsmanagement

Doorsmanagement

Yo, 'sup?

• Members
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

The Doors free iPhone app is now available! Click here to get your Doors fix on the go. http://bit.ly/almDXu

#2 Pats Radio

Pats Radio

Senior

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

The Doors free iPhone app is now available! Click here to get your Doors fix on the go. http://bit.ly/almDXu

Awesome Jeff.

Pats Radio

B)
Well that's New York for ya. The only people that rush the stage are guys. - Jim

#3 Shebang

Shebang

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • Interests:LEATHER PANTS

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:00 PM

I've been holding back on buying an iPhone, but this new Doors App changes things. Besides, it's FREE! I gotta have it! :lol:

#4 jlo

jlo

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

I've been holding back on buying an iPhone, but this new Doors App changes things. Besides, it's FREE! I gotta have it! :lol:

it's awesome! plus you can get your doors fix at work...not that i do things like that :P
...no time to wallow in the mire...

#5 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

Me too, but like you, I'm about to give in. Gotta get a new MacBook too. I'm even about to succumb to the lure of the Kindle (or the Mac equivalent, if there is one) which I swore I would never, ever do... Posted Image

On edit: Yikes--just realized I'm responding to posts that are two years old. Oh well...Posted Image

Edited by mizscarlett43, 14 March 2012 - 10:29 AM.

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#6 roybatty

roybatty

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

[/b]

Me too, but like you, I'm about to give in. Gotta get a new MacBook too. I'm even about to succumb to the lure of the Kindle (or the Mac equivalent, if there is one) which I swore I would never, ever do... Posted Image

On edit: Yikes--just realized I'm responding to posts that are two years old. Oh well...Posted Image

Obligatory request for it to be on the Android.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users