Photo

The songs Jim wrote for Pam

26 replies to this topic

#21 jlo

jlo

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

I read that book that you mentioned, tex. it was entertaining in a national enquirer sort of way. the author should have done some fact checking too...she eludes to the fact that both jim's parents were "there" with him and they reconciled. the book was originally published well before jim's dad passed away.
...no time to wallow in the mire...

#22 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

Well Miz,

You mean you are still well and alive......everyone thought you had gone on yourself.   You have been so quiet.  I thought if I brought up Pam you would spring back to life. 

There is no doubt that Pam must have been hysterical.  She was tormented with grief over Jim dying.  And she never came back from the grief.  And most likely it did her in.  Or one of the Mexican cartel drug dealers did.  We will never know.  

But the people around her in both France and in California were low lifes.  And professional drug dealers.  Go read your friend's account of that (Danny Sugarman).   He stopped going around her because of that very thing.  Pam was the one bringing that type around. 

No, Clara Morrison will not ever think otherwise.  Nor will the rest of the Morrsions.

Danny Sugerman was not my friend. In fact. I never even met him. I worked with his sister Nan Dee for awhile in the mid 1970s, that's all. He wanted to meet me and Nan Dee tried to arrange it, but our schedules never worked out.

Salli Stevenson, on the other hand, was very close to him. Jim asked her to befriend and to mentor Danny when he (Jim)  was preparing to leave for Paris. She did so, and she and Danny remained good friends right up until his death from lung cancer in 2005. She was invited to and attended his memorial service.

Unfortunately, she and I had a falling out a few months ago  (entirely my fault) and she doesn't post here any more, nor are we in touch. I miss her, and will apologize to her as soon as I can remember what I'm apologizing for...

Now, as far as your continuing venom towards Pamela Courson, I'm getting damned sick of it. You know who I am. Why do you challenge me? Salli warned me against you when you first popped up, but I said--stupidly--"Oh no no no, she's good, she's all right"…but you're not. You're really malicious, and your hatred for Pam (and your own self-righteousness) is getting bloody tiresome. 

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#23 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

Well Miz,

You mean you are still well and alive......everyone thought you had gone on yourself.   You have been so quiet.  I thought if I brought up Pam you would spring back to life. 

There is no doubt that Pam must have been hysterical.  She was tormented with grief over Jim dying.  And she never came back from the grief.  And most likely it did her in.  Or one of the Mexican cartel drug dealers did.  We will never know.  

But the people around her in both France and in California were low lifes.  And professional drug dealers.  Go read your friend's account of that (Danny Sugarman).   He stopped going around her because of that very thing.  Pam was the one bringing that type around. 

No, Clara Morrison will not ever think otherwise.  Nor will the rest of the Morrsions.

Danny Sugerman was not my friend. In fact. I never even met him. I worked with his sister Nan Dee for awhile in the mid 1970s, that's all. He wanted to meet me and Nan Dee tried to arrange it, but our schedules never worked out.

Salli Stevenson, on the other hand, was very close to him. Jim asked her to befriend and to mentor Danny when he (Jim)  was preparing to leave for Paris. She did so, and she and Danny remained good friends right up until his death from lung cancer in 2005. She was invited to and attended his memorial service.

Unfortunately, she and I had a falling out a few months ago  (entirely my fault) and she doesn't post here any more, nor are we in touch. I miss her, and will apologize to her as soon as I can remember what I'm apologizing for...

Now, as far as your continuing venom towards Pamela Courson, I'm getting damned sick of it. You know who I am. Why do you challenge me? Salli warned me against you when you first popped up, but I said--stupidly--"Oh no no no, she's good, she's all right"…but you're not. You're really malicious, and your hatred for Pam (and your own self-righteousness) is getting bloody tiresome. 

Really, challenging you?  Huh, no way!  Is my life so little that is all I have to do?    I thought you had left the board. I was saying hello to you.   

And I do not have ...what did you call it "continuing venom towards Pam".  No I do not, you have projected that on to me.  And I am talking about the book Danny Sugarman wrote.  It is in there, this very thing about the drug pushers, the cartel.  How terrible for Pam to let herself get in with those wretched lowlifes.  And it finally destroyed her, too.  

Jim Morrison was a friend of mine.  And I will forever feel badly that Pam had to bring in drug peddlers and put them both in a precarious position.  She was as much a victim as Jim.  Why in the world would I harvest anything malicious toward a mixed up child?   That is your belief and you are riddled with that perception.   No one can come on this board and speak their mind about Pam without you jumping all over them. And why is that?   What is it you are hiding behind to feign such concern for Pam? 

Oh and your friend Salli warned you?   I have not ever met Salli in person or have I ever spoken to her in any such way on this board or any board.  I have not ever had any run in with Salli.  Salli has not said boo to me except when I  brought up the music scene in Dallas, Texas in 1967.   And that was conversation about the music scene in LA and Dallas in 1967. Go check the past topics and threads.   And where is Salli?  She can speak for herself right here.  I seriously doubt that Salli ever said that.  Why don't you go find her and bring her on here?    You loosely throw out such statements but you don't ever back  them up.   And why is that?    Wow,   Warn you.................Really......................Hmmmmmm.    You sure are making me feel like I am quite something....you know since you had to be warned about me.  You know Miz, you are only sticking your nose further into the poop by making such accusations.  You randonly throw it toward me or anyone else who has a mind to speak up.  And if you don't agree, you attack for no reason other than to try and bully your way around this board.     And at your age, you get off on that!    Jesus Christ!

Maybe no one has told you so but you do not own this board.   And throwing out words like "self-righteousness".   Are you serious???

Hey would you ever like to talk over the phone?   I have unlimited long distance.  Let me know.   But I am afraid you won't ever take me up on it.   It is much easier to hide behind a computer.

I am going to send you a pm.....but I know you will ignore it. 

Edited by Texasky, 28 April 2014 - 08:09 PM.

HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#24 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

I read that book that you mentioned, tex. it was entertaining in a national enquirer sort of way. the author should have done some fact checking too...she eludes to the fact that both jim's parents were "there" with him and they reconciled. the book was originally published well before jim's dad passed away.

Hola jlo,

How are you doing?  You are one of the oldies but goodies left here.   I mean in years spent here at the board. :rolleyes:

That book had so many inconsistencies.  I can't believe it was even published.  She published it without Kathleen Tucci's final okay.

We should bring it up for a laugh....maybe it would get the board moving. 

It's good to hear from you!

#25 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

I'm going to revive yet another old thread because I don't know how I missed this the first time around--my computer-less days were earlier (late 2005 into early-2007).

So--anyone who's read Pam's autopsy report knows that she was nowhere near to being a hardcore junkie. Her organs were healthy and the only sign of heroin use was one (1) needle mark--the one that killed her.

It seems to me that--to this day--a lot of you are taking Patricia Kennealy far, far more seriously than that silly, hateful woman deserves; and you're ignorant of my expose of Kennealy--available free online--entitled Tiffany Talks: Your Ballroom Days Are Over, Baby.

Google it, read it (it's long, so be warned) and then come back and ask questions/make comments. I'm not online as much as I used to be, so it may be a day or two before I get back to you, but be assured that I will answer you as soon as possible (all but the inevitable trolls, that is).

I feel I owe it to Jim to set the record straight, and btw I have not made a dime (nor will I ever do) off my association with Jim. The same is true of Texasky and Salli Stevenson and Sally Stevens (Mewsical), though most of those ladies have moved on due to life circumstances and--it must be said--the hostility of certain posters who pop up from time to time to spew their random hatred of people they never even came close to knowing in life.

This board used to be--just a few short years ago--a wonderful, friendly place to visit. Can't tell you how much I miss posters like GG Morrison, Jlo, JADW etc.

These days it seems Doors Management caters almost exclusively to the newer, younger Doors fans whose sole contributions to the new Doors' board consist of random quotes from Jim's lyrics or poetry in an attempt to prove how hip they are--or something. Beats me...

Well, what the heck. I'll still be here--as will Salli--for our old friends (and new friends who have serious questions they'd like answered, which we will to the best of our ability) for as long as this forum is online.

Hang in there. What else can we do...?

read your account of your love affair w/Morrison...while I was just be trollin'.*S*

#26 jlo

jlo

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hola jlo,

How are you doing?  You are one of the oldies but goodies left here.   I mean in years spent here at the board. :rolleyes:

That book had so many inconsistencies.  I can't believe it was even published.  She published it without Kathleen Tucci's final okay.

We should bring it up for a laugh....maybe it would get the board moving. 

It's good to hear from you!

hi tex! I've been on the down low...work is busy :)

i read that book because I didn't have anything else to read. i never thought there would be any revelations, but, I at least expected it to be "somewhat" accurate. so, it gathers dust on my way too full bookshelf.

oh and I think you got this board moving, ok :) but i am willing to blow the dust off that dumb book.i wonder what jim would think of the way he spoke in the book. he sounds like some sage old man imparting his wisdom. I've never been to a medium, but doesn't spirit come through in a recognizable way so that the person receiving the message has some sort of validation?
...no time to wallow in the mire...

#27 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

hi tex! I've been on the down low...work is busy :)

i read that book because I didn't have anything else to read. i never thought there would be any revelations, but, I at least expected it to be "somewhat" accurate. so, it gathers dust on my way too full bookshelf.

oh and I think you got this board moving, ok :) but i am willing to blow the dust off that dumb book.i wonder what jim would think of the way he spoke in the book. he sounds like some sage old man imparting his wisdom. I've never been to a medium, but doesn't spirit come through in a recognizable way so that the person receiving the message has some sort of validation?

Hi jlo!

I got that book because of Kathleen Tucci and her involvement.   I was really curious about this medium and her conversations with Jim.  I do not find her to be valid with her portrayal of Jim though.  There were a few things she brought up that threw me.  She knew some things about Jim that was quite private. 

Hey, if you would like to ever bring up anything, we could play around with it. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users