Jim's ghost at Pere Lachaise

9 replies to this topic

#1 imperialistpig

imperialistpig

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:15 PM

http://www.feelnumb.com/?p=2430

"American rock historian Brett Meisner decided, one day in 1997, to stop by his The Doors, Jim Morrison’s grave at the Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris to pay respects to his hero. As he did so, he asked his assistant to take a souvenir photograph. Almost as soon as it as taken, the picture was forgotten. Five years later, they found it…and noticed a chilling image in the background of what appeared to be, Jim Morrison himself in a Jesus Christ pose, almost similar to some of his famous photos."

Posted Image

#2 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Movies, Poetry, trying to get people in my little surrounding to learn to think on their own, not what they´re told..., to realize their head is the only place to be free.

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

Wow, it really looks like it!

I´m so glad I´m going there next month. Maybe I can find more about this?
...He communicated with emotion, rage, grace, and wisdom. He offered very little in the way of compromise...

#3 Krammerhead

Krammerhead

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

Wow, it really looks like it!

I´m so glad I´m going there next month. Maybe I can find more about this?

Yes it certainly is a fake by the attention seeking phony, Brett Meisner.
zazzle.com/KrammersEmporium*

#4 Shebang

Shebang

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • Interests:LEATHER PANTS

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

I think Brett Meisner is funny. Especially that goofy video he made of the "ghost" he saw while staying at the Alta Cienega motel. :D

#5 Moe Joe

Moe Joe

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:00 AM

Yes that video was funny!!
He who is a legend in his own time is ruled by that legend.
-Victor Hugo
Music-To blast away confusion, drown out frustration and burn away loneliness. To dance, shout and scream.
Dance on fire!

#6 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Movies, Poetry, trying to get people in my little surrounding to learn to think on their own, not what they´re told..., to realize their head is the only place to be free.

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

<br />Yes it certainly is a fake by the attention seeking phony, Brett Meisner.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Means there is no goast at Pere Lachaise? Some people can take out all the fun of it! But just to be sure I´ll take some pictures. LOL

Ever since they changed the board-software a few month ago I´m having a problem when I want to write something with what used to be Multiquote (as you can see).
Does somebody have any advice on that for me? And I can´t post my icons where I want them either. It all worked before.
...He communicated with emotion, rage, grace, and wisdom. He offered very little in the way of compromise...

#7 jlo

jlo

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

<br /><br /><br />

Means there is no goast at Pere Lachaise? Some people can take out all the fun of it! But just to be sure I´ll take some pictures. LOL

Ever since they changed the board-software a few month ago I´m having a problem when I want to write something with what used to be Multiquote (as you can see).
Does somebody have any advice on that for me? And I can´t post my icons where I want them either. It all worked before.

personally, i think jim could be anywhere. remember last summer there was a post about jim's ghost in the restaurant that was the doors studio...the place where they recorded la woman? there was a picture of jim's ghost there too.

Posted Image

Edited by jlo, 17 April 2011 - 04:21 PM.

...no time to wallow in the mire...

#8 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:29 PM

Photos of Jim grave(1981-1988): http://www.flickr.co...ps/1583143@N24/

#9 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:42 AM

Visual history Jim grave(1971-November 2011-): http://jimmorrisonsp...orrisons-grave/

#10 Dawn Visitation

Dawn Visitation

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

Visual history Jim grave(1971-November 2011-): http://jimmorrisonsp...orrisons-grave/

Interesting to see the changes over the years. Think this is the first time I see that picture of Jim's parents visiting.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users