Photo

Isle of Wight(1970) rare footage. Pittsburg Civic Arena(September 20, 1969).

10 replies to this topic

#1 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

-Isle of Wight(August 29, 1970) rare footage(8mm) with syncroniced music. This footage is different of "classics" footage songs "The End" and "When the musicīs Over" circulated this years in internet. Posted one Doors fan in "Youtube" January 29, 2012:
-Pittsburg Civic Arena(September 20, 1969). According web "Mildequator" this footage silent(no sound). Me talks with Doors fan Royal Sperm in summer 2011 and this Peru fan talks: "this footage of 45 minutes". In this video posted in "Youtube" (February, 2, 2012) only 1:39 minutes:

#2 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

According web "thedoors50.com" this footage of Isle of Wight time 3:03 minutes and uncirculating, no filmed of Murray Lenner(yes private footage). In this web talks about 45 minutes footage Pittsburgh Civic Arena 1969: http://thedoors.50we...video.html#1970

#3 Hamlet

Hamlet

• Members
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

- Thank God, they havenīt officially released IOW.
weīs just joy-ridinī

#4 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Still images ...
Waiting for the Big Fat Black Complete Matrix Box Set!

#5 jim91m

jim91m

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

how dare you say such things. asshole

- Thank God, they havenīt officially released IOW.

#6 jim91m

jim91m

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

<_< if you are so good why not put the your video Pittsburgh? you say it your has better quality,.. ... and that have a duration 45 minutes ...give me a break ahahahahha you're only one who thinks at the money ..
clown ..

Still images ...

#7 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

<_< if you are so good why not put the your video Pittsburgh? you say it your has better quality,.. ... and that have a duration 45 minutes ...give me a break ahahahahha you're only one who thinks at the money ..
clown ..

you still owe me one video, remember?

btw, last night just watched a more complete source of the video you want to get ;) it was neat!

#8 jim91m

jim91m

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

are you still reproaching video kaleidoscope ... .. you saw that was already online on the website of hystorc movie? . and then I have all I'm putting on youtube ... why not are stingy as you all ..why you do not want to show a anybody anything footage.

you still owe me one video, remember?

btw, last night just watched a more complete source of the video you want to get ;) it was neat!

#9 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

are you still reproaching video kaleidoscope ... .. you saw that was already online on the website of hystorc movie? . and then I have all I'm putting on youtube ... why not are stingy as you all ..why you do not want to show a anybody anything footage.

ok, can you upload your "rare" IOW footage that you don't want to share with me?

#10 jaywho

jaywho

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

ok, can you upload your "rare" IOW footage that you don't want to share with me?

If somebody claims to have 45 minutes of Pittsburgh footage, DO NOT LISTEN!! It's a scam. The footage itself is unplayable because the original reel was somehow damaged. What you see are basically screen caps. I got a copy from the owner shortly after he pulled it off e-bay. About two years ago I sent one copy to somebody who promised me some uncirculated material in return. I never got what was promised me. The guy who I sent it to claims to have never gotten it. This guy is a well known scammer. I have about fifteen alternate e-mails and names this guy uses. One other thing, the owner of the Pisstburgh footage insisted that it was from 1970.

#11 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

If somebody claims to have 45 minutes of Pittsburgh footage, DO NOT LISTEN!! It's a scam. The footage itself is unplayable because the original reel was somehow damaged. What you see are basically screen caps. I got a copy from the owner shortly after he pulled it off e-bay. About two years ago I sent one copy to somebody who promised me some uncirculated material in return. I never got what was promised me. The guy who I sent it to claims to have never gotten it. This guy is a well known scammer. I have about fifteen alternate e-mails and names this guy uses. One other thing, the owner of the Pisstburgh footage insisted that it was from 1970.

yes we know about that scammer, he sold several copies of still images of the pitts footage.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users