Photo

Audio interview The Doors with Ed Baer(October 1967)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

This radio interview in studio of WMCA-570 AM of Rutherford(New Jersey)-The Guard Scene Radio Swom program-:

#2 ChrisN

ChrisN

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Wow Pedro, that was pretty cool. Never heard it. Thanks for sharing!

Chris

#3 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

This radio interview in studio of WMCA-570 AM of Rutherford(New Jersey)-The Guard Scene Radio Swom program-:

Dear Pedro, are you ignoring me?*ignorar moi?*

Edited by StupidGirl, 19 October 2012 - 04:33 AM.

#4 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Dear Pedro, are you ignoring me?

(Sigh) How many times do I have to tell you? Pedro habla solamente un poquito ingles! Comprendes? Posted Image
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#5 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

(Sigh) How many times do I have to tell you? Pedro habla solamente un poquito ingles! Comprendes? Posted Image

Hello? anyone there? Listen, I like you, StupidGirl, and the above post was just a little exasperated, no hostility meant.

Pedro habla solamente un poquito ingles! Comprendes? loosely translated, means "Pedro only speaks a little English, get it?" At least I think it does, since my Spanish is pretty rusty...

Anyway, please carry on, just don't expect Pedro to respond since I doubt he has any idea what you're asking him. Posted Image
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#6 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

Hello? anyone there? Listen, I like you, StupidGirl, and the above post was just a little exasperated, no hostility meant.

Pedro habla solamente un poquito ingles! Comprendes? loosely translated, means "Pedro only speaks a little English, get it?" At least I think it does, since my Spanish is pretty rusty...

Anyway, please carry on, just don't expect Pedro to respond since I doubt he has any idea what you're asking him. Posted Image

Well, jeez Louise, MizzScarlett, then how come he spells color /colour?
Tad bit of english in there? So, I was reading your magazine *only half way through; can't keep my eyes open, cuz i'm drunk & incoherent* /yes...I'll back off Pedro/ and you're a good writer...BUT, isn't some of that stuff girl talk to keep private??? and are you like an English major??? I love english * although can't spell * pronounce to save my life* & history. You, you were right smack in the middle of things?Did you write a book? Or just the magazine?And did you really have sex with Morrison?You like me? I'm always stupid this time of nite.And who is cliff morrison?and, why didn't Morrison live in a mansion, like all those hollywood people?;why'd he keep a hole in the wall apartment? Thank you Mizz Scarlett, I like you too, and sorry I'm so obnoxious/vulgar. *Dave, cover your ears*

Edited by StupidGirl, 19 October 2012 - 04:24 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users