Jeff,possible Doors' music 2 B in...

1 reply to this topic

#1 secrethostofthetownship

secrethostofthetownship

• Members
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hi Jeff-

Been a while since i have posted.Still like seeing new releases now and then,but my enthusiasm has waned.Too long a wait.But,i know your doing the best you can.So i mean no disrespect.I honestly don't.I come here every once in a while.

But,i find myself gearing up towards the anticipation of the new GTA (Grand Theft Auto) videogame.This would be #5 and the second release for the series in the high-definition realm of vid. games.

So,title/description says it all.But,to straight out and ask you...Will there be a Doors' song or two (possible an LAW outtake that the in-game Radio DJ announces) within one of the radio stations of the game?

For those that have never played the game.Or those that have no idea about this particular game,it takes place in the fictional city of Los Santos (a Los Angeles of sorts) and surrounding areas.It's massive.And the title should hint at or tell you straight out,it's a mature title.You're basically a criminal of sorts.Lot of killing.Lot of car-jacking.Alot of evil activities.Check out the trailer online.Looks great!

So,seeings how this is LA and the Doors are very much synonymous with the "city of lights" i am hoping they are some how represented.And not just the Morrison mural.But THEIR MUSIC,within this game.Sure this IS modern day Los Santos,but the Doors' are omnipresent.

So,i hope you MAY be able to divulge something on this.

Thansk Jeff.

Edited by secrethostofthetownship, 20 July 2012 - 05:00 PM.

#2 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

Hi Jeff-

Been a while since i have posted.Still like seeing new releases now and then,but my enthusiasm has waned.Too long a wait.But,i know your doing the best you can.So i mean no disrespect.I honestly don't.I come here every once in a while.

But,i find myself gearing up towards the anticipation of the new GTA (Grand Theft Auto) videogame.This would be #5 and the second release for the series in the high-definition realm of vid. games.

So,title/description says it all.But,to straight out and ask you...Will there be a Doors' song or two (possible an LAW outtake that the in-game Radio DJ announces) within one of the radio stations of the game?

For those that have never played the game.Or those that have no idea about this particular game,it takes place in the fictional city of Los Santos (a Los Angeles of sorts) and surrounding areas.It's massive.And the title should hint at or tell you straight out,it's a mature title.You're basically a criminal of sorts.Lot of killing.Lot of car-jacking.Alot of evil activities.Check out the trailer online.Looks great!

So,seeings how this is LA and the Doors are very much synonymous with the "city of lights" i am hoping they are some how represented.And not just the Morrison mural.But THEIR MUSIC,within this game.Sure this IS modern day Los Santos,but the Doors' are omnipresent.

So,i hope you MAY be able to divulge something on this.

Thansk Jeff.

*Dave, cover your ears* ... No wonder Jeff doesnot reply to this board...
fuck me, you're playin' fuckin' grand theft car jackin"? Hopin' a Doors song will be on it? Give it up town somethin'...The Doors are too good to give in to playstation....P.s. is car jackin' synomius *can't spell* with Los Angeles?
p.s Morrison was abso fuckin' lutely furious the other band members let a song
a tv.

Edited by StupidGirl, 23 October 2012 - 03:49 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users