Photo

Trying to read Hopkins' "Behind Closed Doors" (technical question)

Jerry Hopkins

41 replies to this topic

#41 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

Yes, in 1972 Esquire published an interview with a groupie who claimed that Jim hit her and was otherwise denigrating/abusive.

Yes, I remember that very well. Problem was, she didn't name specifics --like her real name-- nor did she name anything else specific. I wanted to beat the hell out of her, myself, but unfortunately I never got the chance. Happily for her.

Interestingly , she never turned up again, ever. Veeeerrrrry interestingly……..   :rolleyes:

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#42 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Registered Users

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

Yes, I remember that very well. Problem was, she didn't name specifics --like her real name-- nor did she name anything else specific. I wanted to beat the hell out of her, myself, but unfortunately I never got the chance. Happily for her.

Interestingly , she never turned up again, ever. Veeeerrrrry interestingly……..   :rolleyes:

That's the love. Beat the hell out of her. Bravo. If only more women had your moralz, ready beating the hell out of every women who ever claimed a man (likeable) smacked them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users