To the Friends of Jim

13 replies to this topic

#1 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

If you would of known that Jim was going to die in 1971.

What question or statement do you regret never asking or telling Jim?

Thanks.

#2 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

You just started this new topic? Fuvk me, wouldn't have guessed the stupid girl you insist on blockin' would reply.Fuvk me,can't read my replies cuzz you blocked me. So, here goes, I just picked this up recently, "dr. suess" ... in an article of "breakingbad" ..
quote/unquote/...statement: "don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened"....corny?I'm so glad you happened Morrison.I regret I never whispered those words in your ear.........

#3 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I was hoping for some answers

#4 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

I was hoping for some answers

Sorry, Manhime, but IMO your premise is flawed--you assume that death is The End of consciousness, of existence, but--in my experience and that of countess others-- it isn't. Not even close. It's merely the end of physical existence. Huuuge difference. ;)
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#5 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Sorry, Manhime, but IMO your premise is flawed--you assume that death is The End of consciousness, of existence, but--in my experience and that of countess others-- it isn't. Not even close. It's merely the end of physical existence. Huuuge difference. ;)

Well when I said ask Jim a question. I mean in the physical sense.

#6 Encuentro

Encuentro

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Your experience? Shall I call you Lazarus? :)

#7 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Your experience? Shall I call you Lazarus? :)

We're all Lazarus, Encuentro--over and over and over again. The only difference is that JC isn't involved, let alone required.
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#8 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

who's JC?fuvk me, I'd ask Morrison....paying attention Manhime?....how'd you figure out mind control of so many people? They were eating you up.. and you learned to intice them so well.

#9 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

If you would of known that Jim was going to die in 1971.

What question or statement do you regret never asking or telling Jim?

Thanks.

Jim told me he had a vison of dying in water....it was quite disconcerting to say the least! I had to be a tremendous weight to carry!

After I let that thought settle and after a really long time, I told Jim if he does pass before he was 30 years old (like he had mentioned) he needs to pay me a visit. And he did just that on August 8th, 1998 on a Satuday evening around 7:00 pm. But it took 27 years and 1 month and 5 days later to materialize.

And there was the Cheshire cat, grinning as usual when I looked up to see him standing next to my bed. I had to leave the room and go outside on the front porch it was so shocking. I had to sit on the front porch bench and try to understand what had happened. I couldn't believe the experience I just had.

I never thought I would talk about this on the board. Apparently, there are more people on the internet who have had similar experiences ( even a few with Jim).

Edited by Texasky, 20 October 2013 - 09:47 PM.

HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#10 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

I accidentally put this post on twice.....just too tired.

Edited by Texasky, 20 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

#11 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Jim told me he had a vison of dying in water....it was quite disconcerting to say the least!

After I let that thought settle and after a really long time, I told Jim if he does pass before he was 30 years old (like he had told me) he needs to come and visit me. And he did just that.....on August 8th, 1998 on a Satuday evening around 7:00 pm. But it took 27 years and 1 month and 5 days later to materialize.

And there was the Cheshire cat, grinning as usual when I looked up to see him standing next to my bed. I had to leave the room and go outside on the front porch it was so shocking. I had to sit on the front porch bench and try to understand what had happened. I couldn't believe the experience I just had.

I never thought I would talk about this on the board. Apparently, there are more people on the internet who have had similar experiences ( even a few with Jim).

While the experience never happened to me. It does not mean it is possible. I remember passing the country store many times with Girlfriend now my wife. This is before I knew about love street. It felt special place. I wanted to stop many times. Now I know why. When I first looked at house from Country store. Someone moved the top drapes. I jumped. I also satyed at the Hyatt Riot. It also felt special to me. I did not know why. Now I do

#12 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

What is so surprising and yet so fascinating is that I have had other people tell me that they too have had Jim visit them also.

That guy is on the move, ....no grass growing under his .....his soul feet.... :D

#13 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

What is so surprising and yet so fascinating is that I have had other people tell me that they too have had Jim visit them also.

That guy is on the move, ....no grass growing under his .....his soul feet.... :D

Well what took him so long? I wonder why?

#14 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

We're all Lazarus, Encuentro--over and over and over again. The only difference is that JC isn't involved, let alone required.

Mizz Scarlett, thanx you for giving us hope in the afterlife; can you bitch slap Manhime for me now?My posts won't work. *thanx you* I just be trollin', Sugar....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users