Photo

Who's to blame?

44 replies to this topic

#1 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hi again! :) If Jim would be here, would he say the contrary, than some people here think. Pam was not the one to blame for his death, but Jim was to blame for her and his death... ?? Obviously this is not the case, no one is to blame, it's the destiny etc. Maybe they would have felt both responsible for each other's deaths? Did Pam use heroin before she met Jim? Did Pam start to use heroin, because Jim was being unfaithful? Did Jim knew it and felt responsible for Pam in many ways, "dragging" her to sex, drugs and rock'n'roll? Did Pam want to have a life, where Jim would be a poet and they would have a tranquil life together and raise children, but Jim's life in rock'nroll would not able that? Maybe Jim felt responsible for Pam's drug use, because he was with other women and wasn't there for Pam when she needed him and which eventually led Pam to feel so alone and started to use heavier drugs for her depression? After Jim's death Pam felt so terrible and awful and depressed than ever without Jim, that she didn't have strenght and will enough to live anymore? Without Jim this all would have not happened and Pam would have had a healthy and happy (well, maybe not as happy as with Jim) life? Please, these are only questions we can think about.... To avoid this discussion won't be too heavy, here's beautiful music Posted Image http://youtu.be/cMYSWiPm7E0

#2 Just Another Dark Witness

Just Another Dark Witness

I'm hiding THE BLUE BUS.... In my pants!

• Members
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Anyone using heroin, EVER, is an idiot. You can't even try it once. I know a 20 year old kid who did it once. Dead. Left a 3 month old baby that'll never know his dad. I knew this kid really well, too. Pam died 'cuz she overdosed. Jim didn't make her do it. We've all had huge heartbreak in our life, over failed relationships. Do we all then go out and use heroin and die? I didn't. Pam did. I doubt she'd be happy to know she died from it. That poor kid from the Glee show. Heroin. Dead. And so it will continue. Next?
Fish heads fish heads, roly poly fish heads...... Eat them up, yum....

#3 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Anyone using heroin, EVER, is an idiot. You can't even try it once. I know a 20 year old kid who did it once. Dead. Left a 3 month old baby that'll never know his dad. I knew this kid really well, too. Pam died 'cuz she overdosed. Jim didn't make her do it. We've all had huge heartbreak in our life, over failed relationships. Do we all then go out and use heroin and die? I didn't. Pam did. I doubt she'd be happy to know she died from it. That poor kid from the Glee show. Heroin. Dead. And so it will continue. Next?

I'm sorry for your losses and for the 3 month old baby... You are not into heroism with heroin... With Jim and Pam, no one forced them to take heroin, so no one else to blame than themselves and the roads they took... I'm always appalled when someone is blaming Pam for Jim's death.. :blink: I don't believe at all, that Jim mistakenly thought he took cocaine instead of heroin. I believe he died in the night club..

Edited by mina, 14 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#4 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

I'm sorry for your losses and for the 3 month old baby... You are not into heroism with heroin... With Jim and Pam, no one forced them to take heroin, so no one else to blame than themselves and the roads they took... I'm always appalled when someone is blaming Pam for Jim's death.. :blink: I don't believe at all, that Jim mistakenly thought he took cocaine instead of heroin. I believe he died in the night club..

Yea, that whole bathtub thing seemed far fetched. When I saw the bathtub in the movie. I was like what a nice bathtub to take a bath. Then I saw the French youtube video that toured the apartment. The bathtub was small and the bathroom not nice. Did some of you say JIm was tall? 6' or something like that. Then why would he take a bath in what looks like a kid tub?

I found the video. Anyone have the English Version?

If true less then a glorious end.

The whole apartment is shown in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8WfddCSa1Q

Posted Image

Edited by manhime, 14 October 2013 - 11:23 PM.

#5 Just Another Dark Witness

Just Another Dark Witness

I'm hiding THE BLUE BUS.... In my pants!

• Members
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Cool video. Wish someone could translate it. Not quite the grand bathtub depicted in the movie version, huh? Never is. Is that their real apartment? Nice. All so sad though. The nightclub / toilet overdose scenario just makes so much more sense. The bathtub thing never did. I believe the whole night club scenario, but why they couldn't come out sooner with it, that's just stupid on their parts. Covering it up for a few years, maybe I could see.. But not for 40 years. It's not THEIR faults, jeez...
Fish heads fish heads, roly poly fish heads...... Eat them up, yum....

#6 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Cool video. Wish someone could translate it. Not quite the grand bathtub depicted in the movie version, huh? Never is. Is that their real apartment? Nice. All so sad though. The nightclub / toilet overdose scenario just makes so much more sense. The bathtub thing never did. I believe the whole night club scenario, but why they couldn't come out sooner with it, that's just stupid on their parts. Covering it up for a few years, maybe I could see.. But not for 40 years. It's not THEIR faults, jeez...

Well the video comes in 4 parts. Clearly the interviews with the sister ect is in English and translated into French. So where is the Original English version.

With my limited French and from watching a few times. It seems the Fire-patrolman colonel took the video camera for a tour of what he did that day. From the firehouse to the Apt. It seems 100% real. Also you get to see the room Jim and Pam stayed.

Definitely a Poets type room and not that of a ROCK and ROLL Star. That is why Jim is so loved. He was never pretentious. The type of guy who you can walk up to and have a beer with.

I just noticed in that video those DOOR KNOBS are really old. I wonder if they were the same ones there when JIM was there? Would be a nice museum piece.

Edited by manhime, 15 October 2013 - 02:43 AM.

#7 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

StupidGirl here, aka Rina... Did you miss the part where I once posted *with Texasky's help of knowing how to do it* the fuvkin' Parisian Tour Guide of Morrion's death and the route he traveled is on the tour guide? You're no better than that, posting a fuvkin' bathtub. What's the word Stephen King would use, macabre...

#8 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Yea, that whole bathtub thing seemed far fetched. When I saw the bathtub in the movie. I was like what a nice bathtub to take a bath. Then I saw the French youtube video that toured the apartment. The bathtub was small and the bathroom not nice. Did some of you say JIm was tall? 6' or something like that. Then why would he take a bath in what looks like a kid tub?

I found the video. Anyone have the English Version?

If true less then a glorious end.

The whole apartment is shown in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8WfddCSa1Q

Posted Image

Thank you for the great video! I don't remember if I've ever seen that before, only some pics from that. I'm guessing the wooden floor of the apartment is original or same since many decades. Looks bigger than what I thought about the apartment. There were two corridors instead of one. Pam said they went to see a film on 2nd of July and listened to The Doors music at the apartment... why not, and later Jim went to buy the heroin and took a dose of it at the night club, didn't know it was so strong...

#9 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Well the video comes in 4 parts. Clearly the interviews with the sister ect is in English and translated into French. So where is the Original English version.

With my limited French and from watching a few times. It seems the Fire-patrolman colonel took the video camera for a tour of what he did that day. From the firehouse to the Apt. It seems 100% real. Also you get to see the room Jim and Pam stayed.

Definitely a Poets type room and not that of a ROCK and ROLL Star. That is why Jim is so loved. He was never pretentious. The type of guy who you can walk up to and have a beer with.

I just noticed in that video those DOOR KNOBS are really old. I wonder if they were the same ones there when JIM was there? Would be a nice museum piece.

:D Let's make a collection to start The Doors museum in L.A. The door knobs, piece of the wooden floor, sand from the Venice where Jim walked..

#10 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

:D Let's make a collection to start The Doors museum in L.A. The door knobs, piece of the wooden floor, sand from the Venice where Jim walked..

Wise guy :excl:

There is a person selling dirt that Jim MAY of walked on.

Edited by manhime, 15 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

#11 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Wise guy :excl:

There is a person selling dirt that Jim MAY of walked on.

I have in my room a bag of sand from Venice Beach, CA. I scooped it up on one of my many trips there.

I'm selling if anyone's buying! :) :)
The future's uncertain
And the end is always near.

#12 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

I have in my room a bag of sand from Venice Beach, CA. I scooped it up on one of my many trips there.

Have used Jim stuff?

#13 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Were my questions about Pam a bit far out for some people here? :blink:

#14 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

The sand which Jim walked on actually could be found from Japan now!! Taken by the tides to the other side of the ocean... Or they just lie on the bottom of the ocean.

#15 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

Ya know what? You motherfuvkers are hard up//// Dave, may I bitchslap 'em for you? Thanx you, hon nee. *slap*

#16 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Seems like I'm on the "black list" or ignored :D Will you be my friend SG?

#17 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#18 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Sorry, looks like I tried to post in my sleep. I have no idea what I intended to say, just have a vague memory of getting up to go potty and then going back to sleep almost immediately.

In fact I've done little but sleep since the weather cooled off a week or two ago, but I'll get caught up eventually, I suppose. How is it for the rest of you?
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#19 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Seems like I'm on the "black list" or ignored :D Will you be my friend SG?

soon

#20 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

soon

Soon I'll be ignored? For what?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users