Photo

What would Jim Morrison look like today?

6 replies to this topic

#1 jymwrite

jymwrite

• Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Have you ever wondered what if Jim Morrison hadn't died? The Rock 'n' Roll Heaven Project offers an idea of what Morrison may have looked liked as well as other rockers. Jim Morrison in Rock 'n' Roll Heaven Project.

Jim B)
Writing Under the Influence of Rock 'n' Roll! Jymsbooks

The Doors Examiner

#2 Encuentro

Encuentro

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

Pretty cool, Jim. Thanks for sharing.

#3 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

fuvk yo jim under the influence? looks nothin' like my baby. thanx you. have a nice day.

#4 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Interests:Music, nature, the getting of wisdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Jim C., I thought that age-progressed picture looked more like a future you (and a younger Van Morrison, curiously) than Jim Morrison.
NOTE: It goes without saying that this is meant in the best way, as Mr. Cherry is very handsome.

The other pictures are well done and kind of alarming, except for Dennis Wilson, who looks like a cross between Glenn Frey and Huey Lewis - disturbing.

BTW, a tenet of faith is that people don't age in heaven. Though of course God could grant some people the privilege of growing old, if that's what they wanted.

Edited by Shelby68, 19 November 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#5 jymwrite

jymwrite

• Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Jim C., I thought that age-progressed picture looked more like a future you (and a younger Van Morrison, curiously) than Jim Morrison.
NOTE: It goes without saying that this is meant in the best way, as Mr. Cherry is very handsome.

The other pictures are well done and kind of alarming, except for Dennis Wilson, who looks like a cross between Glenn Frey and Huey Lewis - disturbing.

BTW, a tenet of faith is that people don't age in heaven. Though of course God could grant some people the privilege of growing old, if that's what they wanted.

Shelby,
Yes, age progression here going on just fine! :D

You know I kind of thought the Jim one kind of looked like me too! I thought out of those pic's Jimi Hendrix didn't seem to age as well as the others the Janis one took me by surprise, it looked like a perfectly viable image of how she may have aged (as well as Cass Elliot). I was finally able to add the full slideshow to the article if anybody still hasn't seen them. Elvis one, well, he looked old but then he would have been 78 this year.

Jim B)

The Doors Examiner

#6 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Great post Jim!

I am a bit creeped out by some of the photos! :)

I think Keith Moon looks pretty realistic if he had lived to be an old man. Sad to see ALL that talent in the slide show gone.
The future's uncertain
And the end is always near.

#7 jymwrite

jymwrite

• Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Great post Jim!

I am a bit creeped out by some of the photos! :)

I think Keith Moon looks pretty realistic if he had lived to be an old man. Sad to see ALL that talent in the slide show gone.

Thanks Queen. Yeah, that seems to be a common reaction, a lot of people think the pics are a bit creepy, I don't know if it's because of the style or that it's just so hard to imagine those people as older. Well, except Bobby Darin he always seemed older to me, but I think that's because he seemed of an older generation anyway.

Jim

The Doors Examiner

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users