Photo

Unknown show of this live "Break on Through"

6 replies to this topic

#1 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:34 AM

Hey Doors fans, in one(now missing) clip(black & white) in "Youtube" with title "The Doors-Fillmore West" and german language this live song "Break on Through" of 2:49 minutes. Doors fan "DoorsOfConniption" posted little film of Jim Morrison and friends students with this song of 3:59:
Me question is: show of The Doors with this live song?. Royal Sperm and others Doors fans with news?. Thanks :) (sorry my bad english language).

#2 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Opps! me search, acord this web this song of "Fillmore"(San Francisco), June 9, 1967 with only 2:38. (Song posted of "DoorsOfConniption" 3:59 minutes.): http://thedoors.50we...video.html#1968

#3 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:11 PM

Hey Pedrotube, that version isn't from fillmore, it sounds me like Danbury 67
Waiting for the Big Fat Black Complete Matrix Box Set!

#4 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

Hey Royal, in my computer the song "Break on Through" of bootleg("Higschool Confidential") Dandury 67 is diferent sound and diferent time(4:43 minutes) :(

#5 The Royal Sperm

The Royal Sperm

Devil Sperm

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

Hey Royal, in my computer the song "Break on Through" of bootleg("Higschool Confidential") Dandury 67 is diferent sound and diferent time(4:43 minutes) :(

i have to check, but that source is for sure from a 1967 show, i'll check next year
Waiting for the Big Fat Black Complete Matrix Box Set!

#6 ChrisN

ChrisN

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:09 AM

This version of Break on Through is from San Bernadino. Usually it's dated 12/16/67 at the Swing Auditorium but if it really is a show taped in San Bernadino I think it's the 7/4/67 (Kaiser Dome) show judging by the type of instruments and song performances.

Chris

#7 Pedro Kazit

Pedro Kazit

• Registered Users
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

Thanks Chris, yes this song is show of San Bernardino(3.59 minutes) in my computer bootleg of this show ("Down the rivers and higways") with this sound and time. News of web "The Doors.50..." no good. Thanks. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users