Photo

Finally, let me speak my mind...

your new website is a bust...

37 replies to this topic

#1 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

http://thedoors.com/...showtopic=21965

Edited by StupidGirl, 16 April 2013 - 09:29 AM.

#2 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Everybody In? If you agree with me, raise your hand. *Jk* this new website doesn't work for us...
fuvk you.

While I agree with you about the new website (so, I suspect, do the majority of people who post here) your constant "fuvk" this and "fuvk" that aren't helpful, to say the least. Maybe you should try posting first and drinking later? B)
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#3 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

While I agree with you about the new website (so, I suspect, do the majority of people who post here) your constant "fuvk" this and "fuvk" that aren't helpful, to say the least. Maybe you should try posting first and drinking later? B)

Or how about posting Doors/Jim Morrison related posts? Just a thought....

Sorry to say she already burned burned bridges over at the new community forum. People have had enough.
The future's uncertain
And the end is always near.

#4 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

Sorry to say she already burned burned bridges over at the new community forum. People have had enough.

Really what happened? I can not see her posts due to troll-block.

If we all troll-blocked her she would leave in 6 months.

#5 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Really what happened? I can not see her posts due to troll-block.

If we all troll-blocked her she would leave in 6 months.

I checked out the thread b/c it was a new topic. And I wanted to have my say. Not sure if its going to matter.

Edited by queenhwy, 14 April 2013 - 03:06 AM.

The future's uncertain

#6 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

quote> "really what happened?<unquote.... you blocked me cuss I happen to cuss and I'm not stoppin' now. Oh, curiosity killed the Cat, and if you can't accept I cuss, too bad for you.... Mizz Scarlett, can't believe you didn't stick up for me.....should I do one of those fuvkin' smiley faces...? :(

#7 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

fuvkin' ass with those girls who dance on tables...I oughta block your ass!

#8 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

I checked out the thread b/c it was a new topic. And I wanted to have my say. Not sure if its going to matter.

And now SG will probably start 100 topics to annoy you. Wait till you get the 100 spam PMs

You know you could also use the websites block system like this

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by StupidGirl

I use a combo with the troll-block program so I do not even see the above notice. The board has been much nicer now and my PM inbox has been free from the 100's of spam PM she (for lack of knowing) would send me unsolicited.

Using these two systems. I have a much better board experience. Honestly Dave should make one of us MODs so we can control the cursing and delete the posts

Edited by manhime, 14 April 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#9 flashing bliss

flashing bliss

FB

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

*Hence* the constant ramblings about *wanting* to stay *here*.
Flash

#10 flashing bliss

flashing bliss

FB

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

I use a combo with the troll-block program so I do not even see the above notice. The board has been much nicer now and my PM inbox has been free from the 100's of spam PM she (for lack of knowing) would send me unsolicited.

Using these two systems. I have a much better board experience. Honestly Dave should make one of us MODs so we can control the cursing and delete the posts

SGal, I don't want to block anyone but the usefulness of the 'View New Content' is disrupted when all the latest postings are by the same person and largely incomprehensible.

Man, I don't suppose Troll-Block shows the second latest contributor instead does it ? Thanks.

By the way, I only recently discovered the black circle button with the down arrow to preview latest postings on each thread. It helps a bit.
Flash

#11 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Man, I don't suppose Troll-Block shows the second latest contributor instead does it ? Thanks.

Not sure I grasp the question. So I will try to answer what I think you want. Troll-block blocks EVERY post from a user you choose. It can not distinguish between a users useful posts and the cursing nonsense posts

#12 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

And now SG will probably start 100 topics to annoy you. Wait till you get the 100 spam PMs

You know you could also use the websites block system like this

I shoulda listened to you manhime. Just got my first pm from a troll. I now completely blocked them from any future messages!
The future's uncertain

#13 flashing bliss

flashing bliss

FB

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Not sure I grasp the question. So I will try to answer what I think you want. Troll-block blocks EVERY post from a user you choose. It can not distinguish between a users useful posts and the cursing nonsense posts

Hi Man. I'm presuming that most members use 'View New Content' to read the latest contributions. This morning, the list of SGal threads was longer than the screen. Would you see that too now you are using TrollBlock?
Thanks.

LOL @ cursing nonsense. :)
Flash

#14 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hi Man. I'm presuming that most members use 'View New Content' to read the latest contributions. This morning, the list of SGal threads was longer than the screen. Would you see that too now you are using TrollBlock?
Thanks.

LOL @ cursing nonsense. :)

All this would go away if DAVE would ban her or if she would behave.

I do not think She is even a She. Maybe a he-she

She has found a new way to annoy you guys. So she will. Makes her feel important.

I remember she asked me to change my pic. She asked nicely so I complied. Then she acted like a fool. So the pic went back on. She then started her 100 pm harassment campaign. She does not like my pic for whatever stupid girl reason. Nice people get requests complied with. Nasty cursing trolls get put on iggy

Edited by manhime, 14 April 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#15 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

I shoulda listened to you manhime. Just got my first pm from a troll. I now completely blocked them from any future messages!

It is a shame it comes to this. I am for Freedom of speech. I am not for harassment and trolling. I will never block someone because I disagree with their point of view.

#16 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

All this would go away if DAVE would ban her or if she would behave.

I do not think She is even a She. Maybe a he-she

I have no doubt that she's a she--and going by her avatar photo she's an attractive "she" at that. It's just too bad she's

(1) apparently not the best educated "she" on the planet, given that she doesn't seem to understand about half of the words we I use; and

(2) she's a little too fond of the sauce. I keep asking her to post first, then drink, but so far she doesn't seem to have paid any attention to my request.

However, in her favor (at least I think it's in her favor) I read her posts the same way I read a lot of Jim's poetry: I turn off my rational mind, stop wondering what it all means, and simply go by the images the words evoke. Works for me... :lol:

#17 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

I have no doubt that she's a she--and going by her avatar photo she's an attractive "she" at that. It's just too bad she's

(1) apparently not the best educated "she" on the planet, given that she doesn't seem to understand about half of the words we I use; and

(2) she's a little too fond of the sauce. I keep asking her to post first, then drink, but so far she doesn't seem to have paid any attention to my request.

However, in her favor (at least I think it's in her favor) I read her posts the same way I read a lot of Jim's poetry: I turn off my rational mind, stop wondering what it all means, and simply go by the images the words evoke. Works for me... :lol:

LOL that is funny.

That avatar of her's is an internet pic. Just found on the internet. Do you think I am one of the women in my photo? And even if that is her. Judging from that pic she is 74 by now

#18 queenhwy

queenhwy

• Members
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

LOL that is funny.

That avatar of her's is an internet pic. Just found on the internet. Do you think I am one of the women in my photo? And even if that is her. Judging from that pic she is 74 by now

How did you find her pic? Google search?

Also, I know you can get trackers to see who is creeping on certain things. It shows the device, IP address, so it's not so easy to hide behind your computer. I know a few people who have them.
The future's uncertain

#19 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

LOL that is funny.

No, I don't think you're one of the women in your avatar photo--in fact I don't hink you're a woman at all. However, I am--or at least I was (in 1981) the woman in my avatar photo, I assume Annie M. is/was the woman in her avatar photo, etc. so why wouldn't I think Stupid is the person in her photo?

As for the age thing, Ray Manzarek was 74 in February and Salli and I will both turn 70 this year--as Jim would too if he were still with us. So what exactly is your point?

#20 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

No, I don't think you're one of the women in your avatar photo--in fact I don't hink you're a woman at all. However, I am--or at least I was (in 1981) the woman in my avatar photo, I assume Annie M. is/was the woman in her avatar photo, etc. so why wouldn't I think Stupid is the person in her photo?

As for the age thing, Ray Manzarek was 74 in February and Salli and I will both turn 70 this year--as Jim would too if he were still with us. So what exactly is your point?

My point was that SS was hitting on me in pms. Even after I said I was happily married. I am not saying 74 is a bad thing. I am saying it is more then double my age. I am married and not interested in being hit on. Especially someone over double my age. That is if I was single. So her picture must of been taken 40 years or more ago. That is the point. I am saying her actions are to harass and bother

PS I never said I was a woman. I never hidden the fact I was male.

Edited by manhime, 15 April 2013 - 12:41 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users