Photo

The Doors drummer talks Jim Morrison's legacy/Olive Branch?

5 replies to this topic

#1 *~adrienne~*

*~adrienne~*

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:Sirius XMU, books on bands from the late 60s/70s & non-fiction, Netflix (mostly horror films in my queue), art galleries, concerts, coffee, sugar free red bull and any combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

This is why I love John Densmore...because he's extending an olive branch to Ray & Robby...

http://www.cbsnews.c...h/?id=50145049n
"Instant gratification takes too long!"
-Carrie Fisher

#2 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Thank you Adrienne! John is so nice, very sincere. Hopefully they will make love, not war soon (u know what I mean).

#3 *~adrienne~*

*~adrienne~*

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:Sirius XMU, books on bands from the late 60s/70s & non-fiction, Netflix (mostly horror films in my queue), art galleries, concerts, coffee, sugar free red bull and any combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

I'm gonna meet him next week he's stopping in Portland for his book tour...trying to finish up his book so I can have something interesting to say but I'll probably just stand there like an idiot and ask him to please sign my book:(
"Instant gratification takes too long!"
-Carrie Fisher

#4 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

I'm gonna meet him next week he's stopping in Portland for his book tour...trying to finish up his book so I can have something interesting to say but I'll probably just stand there like an idiot and ask him to please sign my book:(

Adrienne, you will enjoy that moment always.

I should be getting his book by this Friday or next Monday. Had to order it since it has not arrived at Barnes And Noble yet.

Edited by Texasky, 24 April 2013 - 05:00 PM.

HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#5 flashing bliss

flashing bliss

FB

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

I feel I'm letting the side down in my reading matter. I've just got knee deep in the Gunpowder Plot having bought a bunch of Antonia Fraser histories.

Can't help wishing I was over there though. Adrienne - just ask if he'll give you a quick drum lesson. I bet there's nothing he'd rather do. And give him my best.
Flash

#6 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

flashing bliss, can't save my life to think what I said to piss you off,John has aged well, as most men do.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users