Photo

raise your hand...

pop culture

1 reply to this topic

#1 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

Raise your hand if you are interested in pop culture? *oh, should i do a goofey smile?* k, hold on , I'm thinkin':P fuvk me, keep on topic, so how do the Doors fit in current pop culture? movie soundtracks...listenin' Jeff?

#2 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

Raise your hand if you are interested in pop culture? *oh, should i do a goofey smile?* k, hold on , I'm thinkin' :P fuvk me, keep on topic, so how do the Doors fit in current pop culture? movie soundtracks...listenin' Jeff?

This board isn't just about pop culture, you imbecile, it's about The Doors/Jim Morrison--and while I'm probably the only person here who's glad to see you back, JUST ONCE would you please please PLEASE post a topic/ask a question about Jim and/or The Doors? Just once....?

But I just opened my sleepy eyes to see that you just did, didn't you?

That's an excellent question. B) Just how do The Doors fit into current pop culture--if they have a place at all?

Discuss. (and SG, try not to make it all about you, okay?)

Edited by mizscarlett43, 30 June 2013 - 05:26 AM.

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users