78 replies to this topic

#1 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

http://www.darknessradio.com/listen/

I had no idea this was on the radio until a friend sent me this link.....a few months ago. Scroll down to April 20, 2008. Right click on download and click on ../save target as. Apparently it takes about 12 or 13 minutes before Kathleen is interviewed.

April 20, 2008 Kathleen Tucci talking about meeting me and her time when she met Jim through me in 2001. Kathleen is a successful internationally known meduim living in Frisco Texas. I went to see Kathleen years ago because of her stellar reputation. She is the the real deal. I went to her to find out why Jim was around me so much. I have felt Jim around me for years and years and also because of my many vivid realistic dreams of Jim. I had the ability to talk and see my dead uncle when I was a child. But once I got older my uncle went away or my ability to see him diminished at least I thought my ability left. But in 1998, I saw Jim one evening standing next to my bed. And I was totally, totally freaked out. After trying to ignore what I knew was happening for a few years, I decided to go get a reading from Kathleen because of her proven reputation over time. Because of my experiences as a child, I wasn't scared of the experience but I was perplexed why Jim was coming to see me so much.

This other woman Jacqueline Murray who wrote the book, I do not feel she is the real thing..or the other psychics..I am leary of them.

After the book came out, A Tale of Two Brothers, where Kathleen had given her permission for her work with Jim (channeling) she wanted to sue J. Murray because of the liberties taken out of context. But that happened after this radio interview.

By the way, Jim was really taken with my ability when I was a child to see and communicate with my dead uncle. We both had these abilities as children. My mother never told me it was my imagination...because her mother had this ability also. It was passed down.

Even though people may feel this ability is off the wall, it is natural for me and I feel this was a commonality I had with Jim. I have also had people contact me who tell me Jim has also visited them. When I was growing up, I could never talk about this with anyone except my mother. I am so glad the times have changed and people are more open to this type of communication.

Jim's experience in New Mexico set the foundation for the rest of his life and so did mine. He told me he would come to visit me after he passed on to the next world.
HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#2 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

I should have made this a topic and not just put this into a thread.

I have received private emails from people who are very interested in this subject for which I am very glad. And because I knew Jim, I will continue to speak on this subject. This was an integral part of my connection with Jim beside music.

#3 Hamlet

Hamlet

• Members
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

- Fucking awesome lol!
we´s just joy-ridin´

#4 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Interests:Music, nature, the getting of wisdom

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

This other woman Jacqueline Murray who wrote the book, I do not feel she is the real thing..or the other psychics..I am leary of them.

The concept of her book is very off-putting: does she not realize that when he was alive, Michael Hutchence dismissed JM as "an asshole" but had no qualms about trying to rip off Jim's look and image.

#5 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

I should have made this a topic and not just put this into a thread.

I have received private emails from people who are very interested in this subject for which I am very glad. And because I knew Jim, I will continue to speak on this subject. This was an integral part of my connection with Jim beside music.

Did he ever tell you important things. Like how he died? Did he leave the doors for good? Did he really love Pam? What was the nature of his visits?

Seems it was Jim's personality to talk about important matters and other poets

#6 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Salli Stevenson reviewed the book in question: http://www.amazon.co...of two brothers

#7 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

The concept of her book is very off-putting: does she not realize that when he was alive, Michael Hutchence dismissed JM as "an asshole" but had no qualms about trying to rip off Jim's look and image.

This J. Murray also brought me up in her book.....using my name "Candice". She never made any attempt to ask me if that was okay. And she did it by slamming me. . Also, so much of what she has written can almost be quoted out of books written on Jim. Almost word for word.....she has no shame.

This woman is totally out to lunch....when she is "channeling" Jim, he sounds like no one I ever knew.....Jim didn't speak in that manner. I feel she is on an ego trip and she ended up using Kathleen Tucci's material without her consent. Kathleen sent J. Murray her manuscript and JM never got back with her and ened up publishing Kathleen's material. Kathleen was in the process of suing J. Murray illegal use of her transcripts.

If you watch Michael Hutchence in his early performances he walks so much like Jim while performing.

#8 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

I didn't know that about Hutchence. I'd always assumed he was a fan, since he so clearly made the most of his (very slight) resemblance to Jim. As for his talent--well, it's been awhile, but as I recall I thought the best thing about INXS was their name... :lol:
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#9 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:50 AM

Mizz Scarlett, past your bedtime? Donot even go there talkin' shit about Michael.I loved him.

#10 Encuentro

Encuentro

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

I absolutely LOVE INXS! Some of their best work came in the '90s when their popularity was on the decline. For those who love great rock albums, check out Welcome to Wherever You Are and Elegantly Wasted.
http://www.amazon.co...legantly wasted

http://www.amazon.co...herever you are

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

I liked their music too BUT it was very poor form of Michael to disrespect the artist that he also copied. If you're going to rip someone off, give 'em their due! Make it a tribute. No one is a totally unique creation. Jim was inspired by Elvis, but then he didn't turn around and say Elvis was a prick.

Anyway. Candy, may I ask what you thought of Kathleen's views on Pamela? Frankly, that bothered me. I don't "get" the Pam hostility that some people have. Jim loved this woman and stayed with her for years. Why not respect that, why cast aspersions on the poor girl.

#12 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

I liked their music too BUT it was very poor form of Michael to disrespect the artist that he also copied. If you're going to rip someone off, give 'em their due! Make it a tribute. No one is a totally unique creation. Jim was inspired by Elvis, but then he didn't turn around and say Elvis was a prick.

Anyway. Candy, may I ask what you thought of Kathleen's views on Pamela? Frankly, that bothered me. I don't "get" the Pam hostility that some people have. Jim loved this woman and stayed with her for years. Why not respect that, why cast aspersions on the poor girl.

I don't feel like Kathleen disrepects Pam as much as it was more about the company around her...like the Count and the heroin. And that Jim was left alone to die. I need to go back read her pages in the book. I never got the feeling Kathleen felt any hostility. She is just the messenger here. When I was in the gallery and she started feeling Jim's presence, she said Jim clutched his chest and fell down. And Kathleen didn't know anything about Jim's death while this information was coming through.

#13 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is a great topic Candy.... Maybe I should be leaving more comments, before crying about no one saying anything to me!! I guess I'm just so narcissist.. I like to talk about me, myself and I!!! So Janet and Stupidgirl, are you with me? Can we have a night out together, would be interesting ;) ;)

#14 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

I haven't read Kathleen's book and I couldn't listen the radio show... Could she describe how he looked and what he did, before she knew it was Jim? I understand if you can't or don't want to tell more, if it's too personal..

#15 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Movies, Poetry, trying to get people in my little surrounding to learn to think on their own, not what they´re told..., to realize their head is the only place to be free.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

I haven't read Kathleen's book and I couldn't listen the radio show... Could she describe how he looked and what he did, before she knew it was Jim? I understand if you can't or don't want to tell more, if it's too personal..

Since you couldn´t listen to the interview mina now this is the interesting part, Kathleen had no idea whom she was talking with when she did the reading for Candy. She didn´t find out until after the reading when Candy told her and she kind of didn´t believe it at first.
...He communicated with emotion, rage, grace, and wisdom. He offered very little in the way of compromise...

#16 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

Since you couldn´t listen to the interview mina now this is the interesting part, Kathleen had no idea whom she was talking with when she did the reading for Candy. She didn´t find out until after the reading when Candy told her and she kind of didn´t believe it at first.

Thank you! I'll try to fix the problem during this weekend, so that I could listen the show. Sounds very interesting! I looove this woo hoo stuff. More, please :rolleyes: So Kathleen told something very specific information, that Candy knew who it was? What kind of information, I'd like to know, if I can't fix the problem..

#17 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

I don't feel like Kathleen disrepects Pam as much as it was more about the company around her...like the Count and the heroin. And that Jim was left alone to die. I need to go back read her pages in the book. I never got the feeling Kathleen felt any hostility. She is just the messenger here. When I was in the gallery and she started feeling Jim's presence, she said Jim clutched his chest and fell down. And Kathleen didn't know anything about Jim's death while this information was coming through.

Sorry--I hit post accidentally before I'd actually written anything.

Anyway--and I'm sorry to say--but I don't believe this Kathleen person for a minute. Salli and I have each heard the same account of Jim's death, at different times and from two different eyewitnesses (and long before she and I got to know each other), and it bears little resemblance to Kathleen's version.

Pam had absolutely nothing to do with his death either, nor was she with the Count that night (he was already with Marianne Faithfull by the time Jim and Pam moved to Paris.)

Edited by mizscarlett43, 23 August 2013 - 09:11 PM.

I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#18 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Movies, Poetry, trying to get people in my little surrounding to learn to think on their own, not what they´re told..., to realize their head is the only place to be free.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

I agree with mina, this is great topic Candy and you´re so brave to post it here. It seems people on this board are more open minded cause the usual reaction you get is that people look at you as strange. I know this cause I have experiences and "dreams" too and I didn´t talk about it for a long time cause I was afraid of the reaction I get. I also didn´t know what it was for a long time myself and I was wondering if I was going off the deep end... I currently read a book that is a field research about after death communication (Hallo From Heaven) and it says 42 percent of the American population have these experiences, it´s hardly possible all these people have a mental disorder.

mizscarlett writes about an experience she had on the day of Jim´s funeral in her Ballroom Days and after all I know now I´m sure she had a visitation. She was in a reseptive state (called the Alpha State) cause in the time before you doze off to sleep and when you first wake up you´re with one foot in the physical and with one foot in the spirital realm. She smelled Jim, this is called clairalience, she felt him lean down to kiss her. Many people have similar experiences. I believe it was Jim´s way to let her know he´s sorry. Thanks for sharing this mizs.

Although I know Cnady isn´t happy with some of the things in Jacqueline Murray´s book The Tale Of Two Brothers I think it can not all be dismissed cause there are some things in it that seem to validate she channeled Jim, maybe there are inaccuracies in the book, yes. The book was written in 2006 and published in 2008 before Jim´s dad passed. In the book Jim talks about his father being on this side now. It´s NOT a mistake, spirits have the huge advantage to see in the future. He already knew when his dad would pass. The date of his passing could have been googled easy so I DON´T believe it´s a mistake.
Jim also talks about his Miami pardon in 2006! The pardon didn´t come before 2010... Again he forsaw the future.
In the book I mentioned in the beginning for instance there are examples of people who were warned by deceased loved onces before an accident could happen (seconds before!) or other harm. It really is fascinating! Spirits also can be in two places at the same time, there´s an example for it in Kathleen Tucci´s book. They can be any place they want to be within an instant.
...He communicated with emotion, rage, grace, and wisdom. He offered very little in the way of compromise...

#19 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thank you! I'll try to fix the problem during this weekend, so that I could listen the show. Sounds very interesting! I looove this woo hoo stuff. More, please :rolleyes: So Kathleen told something very specific information, that Candy knew who it was? What kind of information, I'd like to know, if I can't fix the problem..

Kathleen gave Candy many validations such as, he was an musican, where he lived when from what I understand and at one point in the Gallery reading she said Jim told her to tell Candy he likes the poster of him on the back of her bedroom door. You can go to youtube and watch a Gallery reading with Kathleen there since you looove that stuff... :)

#20 mina

mina

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

I agree with mina, this is great topic Candy and you´re so brave to post it here. It seems people on this board are more open minded cause the usual reaction you get is that people look at you as strange. I know this cause I have experiences and "dreams" too and I didn´t talk about it for a long time cause I was afraid of the reaction I get. I also didn´t know what it was for a long time myself and I was wondering if I was going off the deep end... I currently read a book that is a field research about after death communication (Hallo From Heaven) and it says 42 percent of the American population have these experiences, it´s hardly possible all these people have a mental disorder.

mizscarlett writes about an experience she had on the day of Jim´s funeral in her Ballroom Days and after all I know now I´m sure she had a visitation. She was in a reseptive state (called the Alpha State) cause in the time before you doze off to sleep and when you first wake up you´re with one foot in the physical and with one foot in the spirital realm. She smelled Jim, this is called clairalience, she felt him lean down to kiss her. Many people have similar experiences. I believe it was Jim´s way to let her know he´s sorry. Thanks for sharing this mizs.

Although I know Cnady isn´t happy with some of the things in Jacqueline Murray´s book The Tale Of Two Brothers I think it can not all be dismissed cause there are some things in it that seem to validate she channeled Jim, maybe there are inaccuracies in the book, yes. The book was written in 2006 and published in 2008 before Jim´s dad passed. In the book Jim talks about his father being on this side now. It´s NOT a mistake, spirits have the huge advantage to see in the future. He already knew when his dad would pass. The date of his passing could have been googled easy so I DON´T believe it´s a mistake.
Jim also talks about his Miami pardon in 2006! The pardon didn´t come before 2010... Again he forsaw the future.
In the book I mentioned in the beginning for instance there are examples of people who were warned by deceased loved onces before an accident could happen (seconds before!) or other harm. It really is fascinating! Spirits also can be in two places at the same time, there´s an example for it in Kathleen Tucci´s book. They can be any place they want to be within an instant.

Thanks for your answers! Spiritual subjects can be a really turn off for many people... And it's a bit strange, because most of the people in this world believe in many things... Was Jesus a schizofrenic, because he had supernatural abilities? I'm sorry, if that offended someone... I believe, that Jesus had supernatural abilities. I think everyone have those abilities, someone more than the other.. But there are many supernatural things going on in Bible, in Koran... I'm going to listen the radio show tonight, so I'll answer more about it later.. I got it fixed..

Edited by mina, 24 August 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users