PARIS!

41 replies to this topic

#41 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

queenhwy I could be wrong, but as far as I know Texasky met Jim in 68 and was friend with him until he went to Paris, so she even knew him longer than 2 years. One of the features I like so much about Texasky is that she keeps some things (about Jim) private...

Hey freedomgirl, it is good to see you back here posting. I know jlo is really under the weather. I hope she is healing smoothly from her last encounter.
HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#42 freedomgirl

freedomgirl

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Movies, Poetry, trying to get people in my little surrounding to learn to think on their own, not what they´re told..., to realize their head is the only place to be free.

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hey freedomgirl, it is good to see you back here posting. I know jlo is really under the weather. I hope she is healing smoothly from her last encounter.

Thanks Texasky! :) Yes I sure hope jlo is healing smothly, I miss her here... I hope you will find a perfect new job soon Texasky, I keep my fingers crossed!
...He communicated with emotion, rage, grace, and wisdom. He offered very little in the way of compromise...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users