Photo

Pamela Susan Courson was to Jim Morrison...

92 replies to this topic

#21 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

It's not difficult logic to follow.

did I bitch slap you today? *oh, feels good*

#22 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

This argument willl never end.

Well Miz, it appears you are saying that the heroin Jim snorted in the alley was not for Pam or related to Pam or anything from the count and his henchmen. Some person out of the blue showed up and happen to have some heroin, offered it to Jim and bingo, Jim is on his way out. So, this person who handed Jim the heroin was apparently in good with the sources you speak off. Then perhaps the sources and this person/persons who had the heroin never knew Pam or the Count? That this incident was entirely independent of Pam and any of the Count and his people. Am I reading this right? Is this what you are saying?

And by the way, in order for Jim to marry Pam and get going on conceiving a child.....she is going to have to get off of every drug plus any thing caffinated. I had a conversation with Jim over this very thing. Jim was appalled at the thought any girl getting pregnant and taking drugs. Even caffinated tea and coffee. I got that from the horses mouth.

Hmmmmm, now do you really think Pam was going to freely give up drugs? Go look at her autoposy report......she had a fresh needle puncture and it was revealed that she died from a heroin overdose. I truly doubt she was going to give it up. Danny speaks about her in WA and says she was heavily into drugs when she returned to LA. And once again she is hanging out with sordid types of individuals. It is plainly written by Danny in that book.

And what was the reason that Pam had for hanging out with undesirable types, really, I mean it? Why is she hanging out with low lifes? Jim was certainly not in that caliber of people. So, what was with her reasoning? I mean, is that because of the drugs that she is bringing in such degrading individuals who can only bring her down and Jim too? Please don't try and justify this argument and say there were also "good" people around too. Pam and Jim are both dead.

Well, Tex, since Pam's "autoposy (sic) report" in April of 1974, nearly three full years after Jim's death, revealed just the one (1) needle puncture on an otherwise perfectly healthy body--her internal organs were in fine shape, so it's clear that even after the devastating loss of the love of her life she'd not even come close to becoming a hardcore junkie--I really don't have any idea what you can be talking about. Who are these "lowlifes" you claim she associated with? and when was this association supposed to have happened?

As for Jim's desire to settle down and start a family, I'm not the only one who was aware of that. I can remember a conversation with Nan Dee Sugerman, Danny's sister, in the summer of 1975. In fact that was during that conversation that I discovered she was Danny's sister:

The Stones were touring that summer and I'd said something to the effect that I thought Mick--at 32--was too old to be a rock star any more and should hang it up and find something else to do with his life. She laughed and then said something about Jim Morrison having made the decision to "retire" even younger--how at 27 he'd "grown a beard and a beer belly and was talking about starting a family." I said something like, "Omigod, are you related to Danny Sugerman?" She said he was her little brother, why did I ask? That's when I "outed" myself as--how did I put it?--"The last (more or less) of the L.A. Women," and said anyone could see from photographs that Jim had "grown a beard and a beer belly," but only people who'd known him personally would know of his desire to settle down and start a family.

Finally, there's his letter from Paris to his accountant Bob Greene, in which he expresses a desire to stay on in Paris indefinitely, always using the plural "we" rather than the singular "I." Who exactly do you think he meant by that "we" if not himself and Pamela?

I don't know where this bitterness towards Pam comes from, but it's ugly and does not become you.
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#23 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just a little StupidGirl here, so fuvkin' John Lennon's killer, on Dec 8th, was on meds & trying to impress that "Taxi" girl, Jodi Foster, who could give a rats ass about his ass. Pam, what's your name?fvuk me, harry bo, did herion cuz she wanted to. Morrison, *all you conspiracy theory follows, take note*, was a pain in the ass to the gov & especially Fl.,* Pam didnot kill Morrison. He had a mind of his own, as the evidence will show. *memory motel*

You're getting Lennon's killer (Mark David Chapman), mixed up with John Hinckley, the guy who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan in 1981. It was the loony Hinckley who wanted to impress Jodie Foster, not Chapman.

Edited by mizscarlett43, 10 October 2013 - 07:06 AM.

#24 Hamlet

Hamlet

• Members
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Pam's heroin killed Jim.

No heroin = Jim alive

No Pam = Jim alive

No Pam + no heroin = Jim alive

Pam's heroin = Jim dead

Pam = Jim dead

Pam + Pam's heroin = Jim DEAD

It's not difficult logic to follow.

I think you are right about this one.
we´s just joy-ridin´

#25 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

I think you are right about this one.

Yes, of course you do. It's the only way you trolls can get attention these days--gotta band together, huh Hambone?

#26 Hamlet

Hamlet

• Members
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

- You have been trolling the board for years on end w/ endless, delusional stories about their romance and how much they loved each other.
we´s just joy-ridin´

#27 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

- You have been trolling the board for years on end w/ endless, delusional stories about their romance and how much they loved each other.

So you know better? Awright, Hambone, spill! You do recognize that either way you've painted yourself into a corner? You go one way, you're agreeing with Tex. The other way, you're agreeing with me. Either way, you're stuck--unless, of course, you want to claim that the whole Jim/Pam thing is a myth and there was no such person as Pamela Courson?

C'mon, Hambone! Make your next move. This is fun!

#28 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Obviously Jim Loved Pam. He left her all his money. He bought her a store where the top floor was his office and he used to hang out. He went to Paris with her. Stayed in a rented room with her.

I always said that if Jim opened a Bar/Restaurant. It would of been very successful. Not healthy for him .

Edited by manhime, 12 October 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#29 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

So you know better? Awright, Hambone, spill! You do recognize that either way you've painted yourself into a corner? You go one way, you're agreeing with Tex. The other way, you're agreeing with me. Either way, you're stuck--unless, of course, you want to claim that the whole Jim/Pam thing is a myth and there was no such person as Pamela Courson?

C'mon, Hambone! Make your next move. This is fun!

I think he is going to have more fun at the Freedoman forum. They not happy with his actions here.

#30 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I think he is going to have more fun at the Freedoman forum. They not happy with his actions here.

What a surprise! :lol: Tell us more?

#31 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

What a surprise! :lol: Tell us more?

SHHHHH! It is a secret ;)

#32 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

SHHHHH! It is a secret ;)

Oh dang, you're just no fun at all!

#33 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

So you know better? Come on, Hambone, spill! Tell us all about your secret affair with Jim! :lol:

#34 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Oh dang, you're just no fun at all!

The fun is coming

#35 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

The fun is coming

Promises, promises... :lol:

#36 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Well, Tex, since Pam's "autoposy (sic) report" in April of 1974, nearly three full years after Jim's death, revealed just the one (1) needle puncture on an otherwise perfectly healthy body--her internal organs were in fine shape, so it's clear that even after the devastating loss of the love of her life she'd not even come close to becoming a hardcore junkie--I really don't have any idea what you can be talking about. Who are these "lowlifes" you claim she associated with? and when was this association supposed to have happened?

As for Jim's desire to settle down and start a family, I'm not the only one who was aware of that. I can remember a conversation with Nan Dee Sugerman, Danny's sister, in the summer of 1975. In fact that was during that conversation that I discovered she was Danny's sister:

The Stones were touring that summer and I'd said something to the effect that I thought Mick--at 32--was too old to be a rock star any more and should hang it up and find something else to do with his life. She laughed and then said something about Jim Morrison having made the decision to "retire" even younger--how at 27 he'd "grown a beard and a beer belly and was talking about starting a family." I said something like, "Omigod, are you related to Danny Sugerman?" She said he was her little brother, why did I ask? That's when I "outed" myself as--how did I put it?--"The last (more or less) of the L.A. Women," and said anyone could see from photographs that Jim had "grown a beard and a beer belly," but only people who'd known him personally would know of his desire to settle down and start a family.

Finally, there's his letter from Paris to his accountant Bob Greene, in which he expresses a desire to stay on in Paris indefinitely, always using the plural "we" rather than the singular "I." Who exactly do you think he meant by that "we" if not himself and Pamela?

I don't know where this bitterness towards Pam comes from, but it's ugly and does not become you.

Oh, I wrote a long response to this and when I accidentally hit another button, whoosh...it disappeared. I will write back your post Miz.

Starting a brand new job and then looking for a new car on the weekends and evenings is a killer right now. Little energy left to anything else.
HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#37 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Oh, I wrote a long response to this and when I accidentally hit another button, whoosh...it disappeared. I will write back your post Miz.

Starting a brand new job and then looking for a new car on the weekends and evenings is a killer right now. Little energy left to anything else.

I seem to have missed this yesterday. Are things easing off a little or are you still stressed to the limit? Hang in there, girl!

#38 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Interests:Music, nature, the getting of wisdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Obviously Jim Loved Pam. He left her all his money. He bought her a store where the top floor was his office and he used to hang out. He went to Paris with her. Stayed in a rented room with her.

And they owned a dog together - if that's not a serious relationship, what is?

#39 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

And they owned a dog together - if that's not a serious relationship, what is?

Boy, isn't that the truth? :lol: But they didn't rent a room together, they sublet a rather nice apartment together.

Edited by mizscarlett43, 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#40 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Poking around on the board during THIS channel's many commercial breaks, I found Salli's post (re Jim's plans to marry Pam) that I'd found last night and then lost track of again:

Salli

• Posted Image
  • Members
  • 4607 posts
Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:03 AM
I would like to point out that before he left for Paris Jim told Frank and other friends that he was planning to marry Pamela in France.
Yes, she could rub people the wrong way. Yes, she could bring out the negative in Jim. She could also bring out the positive. I know he did feel very responsible for her and said so.

Edited by mizscarlett43, 14 October 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users