Photo

Pamela Susan Courson was to Jim Morrison...

92 replies to this topic

#1 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

...what Mark David Chapman was to John Lennon.

= the DIRECT CAUSE and ABSOLUTE CULPRIT for his death.

Without Pam on the scene, Jim might still be alive today and would certainly have lived long past July of 1971 - as would have John Lennon had Mark David Chapman stayed in Hawaii.

Thanks Pam!

#2 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Peppermint Girl's

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

WOW! Just WOW! I think you posted this just to rile people on this board. I wonder what would happen if they just ignore your inflammatory statement?

#3 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

WOW! Just WOW! I think you posted this just to rile people on this board. I wonder what would happen if they just ignore your inflammatory statement?

The better question is to ask me instead if I give a rat's ass.

Edited by harrybosch, 06 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

#4 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

The better question is to ask me instead if I give a rat's ass.

No the answer is yes. Obviously or you would not of posted it in the first place.

#5 flashing bliss

flashing bliss

FB

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

lol 1-0 to Manhime, me thinks. Bad luck Harry.
Flash

#6 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

lol 1-0 to Manhime, me thinks. Bad luck Harry.

No, more like Rock legend murderers 2, dead rock legends 0 ... Bad luck for Jim & John. Harry still alive.

#7 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Do you blame Yoko Ono for John Lennon's death also?

#8 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Do you blame Yoko Ono for John Lennon's death also?

No, Yoko was the love of John's life and avoided heroin like the plague.

#9 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Sorry PAM did not kill Jim. You can not compare her to a killer. Wrong of you, but you knew that

#10 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Sorry PAM did not kill Jim. You can not compare her to a killer. Wrong of you, but you knew that

Pam's heroin killed Jim.

No heroin = Jim alive

No Pam = Jim alive

No Pam + no heroin = Jim alive

Pam's heroin = Jim dead

Pam = Jim dead

Pam + Pam's heroin = Jim DEAD

It's not difficult logic to follow.

Edited by harrybosch, 07 October 2013 - 03:31 AM.

#11 harrybosch

harrybosch

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Who killed John Lennon?

Mark David Chapman or Mark David Chapman's gun?

Mark David Chapman's lethally fired gun ended John's life.

Pamela Susan Courson's lethal stash of heroin ended Jim's life.

Any more questions?

#12 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Just a little StupidGirl here, so fuvkin' John Lennon's killer, on Dec 8th, was on meds & trying to impress that "Taxi" girl, Jodi Foster, who could give a rats ass about his ass. Pam, what's your name?fvuk me, harry bo, did herion cuz she wanted to. Morrison, *all you conspiracy theory follows, take note*, was a pain in the ass to the gov & especially Fl.,* Pam didnot kill Morrison. He had a mind of his own, as the evidence will show. *memory motel*

#13 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

It's good to see that most of you realize that Harry is a woman-hating troll whose MO is to patronize Jim and to demonize his mate (as well as his women friends) while claiming to have knowledge of Jim's alleged murder at the hands of the woman he loved and intended to marry, and with whom he planned to start a family.

Dear Harry, IMO you're a misogynist, jealous, obsessed person, and you dishonor Jim Morrison--not to mention Michael Connelly's brilliant fictional detective--by your absurd insinuation that Jim was so stupid, so presumably besotted by alcohol and drugs, that he didn't realize he was harboring a murderous viper to his (figurative) bosom.

You keep championing Mary Werbelow as Jim's "true love," which in itself patronizes Jim. If he'd wanted to be with Mary Werbelow he would have been with Mary Werbelow. I would appreciate it if you would show me where and when he ever called MW his "cosmic mate?" When he asked Mary to come to France with him to start a new life? Do you really want to claim you know better than Ray Manzarek who Jim loved and who he didn't?

IMO you're an angry, twisted little man. Kindly do not presume to impute your own psychoses to Jim Morrison.
I still believe in the Cosmic Giggle, even if Rolling Stone doesn't any more.

#14 Shelby68

Shelby68

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Interests:Music, nature, the getting of wisdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yoko was reportedly a longtime heroin user, according to several biographies.

#15 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts
  • Interests:Politics; History (Medieval English, Victorian English and American, esp. William Bonney/Lincoln County War); Permaculture; Mexican and Moroccan Folk Art and Vernacular Architecture

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Yoko was reportedly a longtime heroin user, according to several biographies.

Yes, I believe she and John both were users. Heck, even middle-of-the-road Yuppie types like James Taylor had their battles with heroin addiction back in the day, when it was believed--very, very wrongly as it turns out--that if you snorted it like cocaine, rather than injecting it, it wouldn't hook you or kill you.

#16 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

harrybosch = troll

troll = harrybosch

Wow you forgot to add that part lol

#17 mizscarlett43

mizscarlett43

Bitch Emeritus

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

harrybosch = troll

troll = harrybosch

Wow you forgot to add that part lol

It goes without saying, though, doesn't it? :lol:

#18 manhime

manhime

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

It goes without saying, though, doesn't it? :lol:

It's not difficult logic to follow.

#19 Texasky

Texasky

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:European History, Riding horses, Poetry, listening to the Wind

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

It's good to see that most of you realize that Harry is a woman-hating troll whose MO is to patronize Jim and to demonize his mate (as well as his women friends) while claiming to have knowledge of Jim's alleged murder at the hands of the woman he loved and intended to marry, and with whom he planned to start a family.

Dear Harry, IMO you're a misogynist, jealous, obsessed person, and you dishonor Jim Morrison--not to mention Michael Connelly's brilliant fictional detective--by your absurd insinuation that Jim was so stupid, so presumably besotted by alcohol and drugs, that he didn't realize he was harboring a murderous viper to his (figurative) bosom.

You keep championing Mary Werbelow as Jim's "true love," which in itself patronizes Jim. If he'd wanted to be with Mary Werbelow he would have been with Mary Werbelow. I would appreciate it if you would show me where and when he ever called MW his "cosmic mate?" When he asked Mary to come to France with him to start a new life? Do you really want to claim you know better than Ray Manzarek who Jim loved and who he didn't?

IMO you're an angry, twisted little man. Kindly do not presume to impute your own psychoses to Jim Morrison.

This argument willl never end.

Well Miz, it appears you are saying that the heroin Jim snorted in the alley was not for Pam or related to Pam or anything from the count and his henchmen. Some person out of the blue showed up and happen to have some heroin, offered it to Jim and bingo, Jim is on his way out. So, this person who handed Jim the heroin was apparently in good with the sources you speak off. Then perhaps the sources and this person/persons who had the heroin never knew Pam or the Count? That this incident was entirely independent of Pam and any of the Count and his people. Am I reading this right? Is this what you are saying?

And by the way, in order for Jim to marry Pam and get going on conceiving a child.....she is going to have to get off of every drug plus any thing caffinated. I had a conversation with Jim over this very thing. Jim was appalled at the thought any girl getting pregnant and taking drugs. Even caffinated tea and coffee. I got that from the horses mouth.

Hmmmmm, now do you really think Pam was going to freely give up drugs? Go look at her autoposy report......she had a fresh needle puncture and it was revealed that she died from a heroin overdose. I truly doubt she was going to give it up. Danny speaks about her in WA and says she was heavily into drugs when she returned to LA. And once again she is hanging out with sordid types of individuals. It is plainly written by Danny in that book.

And what was the reason that Pam had for hanging out with undesirable types, really, I mean it? Why is she hanging out with low lifes? Jim was certainly not in that caliber of people. So, what was with her reasoning? I mean, is that because of the drugs that she is bringing in such degrading individuals who can only bring her down and Jim too? Please don't try and justify this argument and say there were also "good" people around too. Pam and Jim are both dead.

Edited by Texasky, 10 October 2013 - 02:01 AM.

HE COURTED DEATH LIKE IT WAS A DARK ELUSIVE SWEETHEART

#20 StupidGirl

StupidGirl

• Banned
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:the truth...for it can be adjusted.....

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

fuvk me, that manhime, did I bitch slap him today? So , Harry speak your mind. Miss Scarlett knows when you're wrong. I know when to be defiate....no, think the man went off to Paris not knowing what he' gitting into. Pam had nothing to do with it. Fuvk me, I'mjust SG.....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users